I am proud to tell you all that my lovely friend Ella has very kindly nominated me for a blog based award called a Liebster award. ‘Liebster’ is German for ‘favourite’ therfore bloggers nominate their favourite blogs on various websites including WordPress.
It is rewarded to bloggers who have less than 200 followers and comes with a number of rules:
- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions posed by your nominator
- Pass the award on to eleven new recipients
- Pose eleven new questions to your bloggers
Post a copy of the badge on your blog (type “Liebster Award” into Google images; you’ll find plenty to choose from). Notify nominees and include links to the originating blog, as well as the new recipients.
11 facts about me
- I don’t know what I will do with my life when How I Met Your Mother ends
- I auditoned for Britains Got Talent in 2010
- I have pigeon toes (not literally)
- I want to go to university in London and live there
- I constantly joke about hating excercise and wanting food
- I want to see the Northern Lights from the igloos in Lapland
- I currently have a jar which I’m putting notes of all the good things that happen in 2013 in
- I am one of the 2% in the world with very green eyes
- My favourite place to eat is Nandos – you can’t beat it!
- My brother knocked my front tooth out with a torch when we were little and now it breaks on just about anything from french bread to toffee apples.
- Ever since I purchased my first bath bomb from Lush, if I don’t bathe without one, it just isn’t a successful bath.
Questions I was asked
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
I would love to go to New York in the Winter or Canada.
- What would you do if you couldn’t write?
I enjoyed food technology at school so maybe something to do with that.
- If you could invite anyone (dead or alive) on a date, who would it be?
Leonardo Dicaprio in Romeo and Juliet – serious eye candy.
- Would you rather be successful in something you hated or fail in something you love? Definitely successful in something I hate because the thought of failing in something you enjoy is rather upsetting.
- Where do you see yourself in ten years time?
I hope to be living in London doing any sort of career based on Journalism whilst writing fiction for fun!
- If you could have any fantasy creature as a pet, what would you choose?
The little gingerbread man from Shrek, how cute would that be?!
- Can you cook?
Oh you know it. I got an A in my food tech GCSE!
- Films or books?
It depends, but I usually prefer books because they’re so much more detailed but I feel more emotion from films.
- Favourite genre of music? I listen to a bit of everything.
I would say it is mainly Alternative Indie however I will admit that One Direction are my guilty pleasure…
- Who inspires you the most?
I went to work at World Challenge for a week and the people there are incredible, they do everythinhg they can for countries and young adults. They’re really inspiring because they have all travelled to amazing places and they are all so kindhearted.
- What made you decide to write a blog?
I study Journalism at College and part of our course was to set up a blog but I really enjoy uploading work that I produce outside of college too!
My questions to you guys
- If you could be an animal, what would you be?
- What is your favourite book?
- Something you say on a day to day basis?
- Most terrifying situation you have been in?
- What made you start your blog?
- Lucky number?
- If you had to write a short story about anything in the world, what would it be about?
- Have you always wanted to write?
- 3 words to describe yourself?
- Coke or lemonade?
- Do you believe in love at first sight
Thanks again to Ella for nominating me for this! I know it’s nothing huge but it is still a good feeling when you know that people enjoy your writing!
x x x